Friday, August 26, 2005

Some assistance please

As I have already posted in my blog, I need to get a digital camera. I began researching but became overwhelmed because of my lack of digital knowledge. Does anyone out there in blogland know of a good camera thats about $200? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I just want to buy something decent that isn't too expensive.

Also, party at SES manor tonight. By party I mean there will be more than 2 of us. Perhaps some Catch Phrase- if I can smuggle it out of my house without Tino's knowledge. God knows what could happen if that game got out of the house. It might never come back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go to photographic depot, near the old TCBY, and they're very helpful...Rog and I went in there with my toblerone-melted-on camera and the man behind the counter personally disposed of it after informing me that it was a lost cause. He also gave me some estimates on digicams and though there are few under $200, you can shop there and they'll answer your questions (in retard-speak, that's what I required)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home