Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hilarious Obnoxious Bitch

This chick was going psycho outside of the store for a good 15 minutes. She was on the phone with her boyfriend, screeching like whores nails on a chalkboard covered in dead babies. Here's a few choice selections from their dialougue (thanks for the term Karen)

"What do you want me to tell you- that I saw Eric at a restaurant and we caught up for a few minutes!?!"

"How did you get to a point in your life where you have spies at restuarants?!? Who did you talk to- Craig!"

This was the best one- "I could go out with any guy on the street" (An innocent bystander walks past and the psycho turns to him and says) "Look, there's a guy right there, hey you wanna go out!?!"

There was more, so much more, but I could only remember a few snip-its.

She was the most unabashedly bitchy cunt ever! Let this be a lesson learned.. if you are a psycho bitch, fight on your cell phone in a more private setting. You never know who could be on the other side of that opened door on LaGrange Rd. publishing your exploits on her blog! Oh if only I had a camera- I could post her scowling puss all over the intraynet.

P.S. I did turn the music off in the store so I could hear her better ;-}
P.P.S. I can't believe I just made one of those smiley face people

3 Comments:

Blogger SES said...

p.p.s.s. I can't believe you did either

ANYways, that was a great re-enactment, but I wish you had described her outfit.

I'm guessing flip flops, one of those outrageously short skirts from that abercrombie-type place for surfers, and some trendoid bag.

I liked, "How did you get to the point in your life where you have spies at restaurants?!?"

what was she, like 19? ahh, to be 19 again.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for not revealing my identity, Katie. It's so hard to be trashy AND discreet, ya know. BTW what happened to the top of your blog? Is that like a "one for the hommies" entry spot for blogging? I can respect that.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

I don't know what happened to the top of my blog- I'm pissed! How do I fix it?

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home