Tuesday, August 30, 2005

RAGE RAGE RAGE

I am going to KILL someone. I just got done writing the longest rage blog of my life and somehow FUCKING DELETED IT. I want to scream at the top of my lungs!!!

Long story short:

I FUCKING HATE ALL CUNTS THAT WORK THE DESK OF ANY DOCTOR'S OFFICE IN THE WORLD- Stop thinking you have power you dumb whores! Just because you have fucking magenta scrubs with sailboats on them doesn't mean you are a doctor, nurse or any other level of medical assistant! Oh yeah, your "tappity tapp" acrylic fake nails don't hide anything- like the fact that you are a repugnant, 80's, thinning, over-processed mullet wearing bull dyke!

I woke up today with my throat burning, and my ears and sinuses clogged. This was a great addition to what I had to deal with from the whores at the dermatologist. Can't get through to my regular doctor either- left 2 messages already. What is with doctor's offices!?! Why can't people with 10+ years of school figure out how to efficiently run an office so that people's calls are answered and appointments confirmed on time! Oh I know, because the 80's retard farm actually run the office. DIE!

I wanted to warn anyone who I have shared a "cigarette" (wink wink) with to be careful of sickness. Hopefully I'll get into the doctor today and can remedy this situation.

By "cigarette" (wink wink) I meant needles. Thanks for enduring my rage. This was actually quite therapeutic. Again- if only I had a camera to post this ladie's face. I should hopefully have one for the rescheduled appointment next month and glory will be MINE!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

Jase I miss you. We could slash her tires if we were together, or maybe throw a brick through her window?

10:41 AM  
Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

Oh woops, Kristin, Maura and Will have all worked as desk attendants at doctor's offices. Consider our friendships terminated.

That is of course if you consider a chiropractor a doctor and not just an expensive bone crunching masseuse

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hum, I kind of hate me too after reading that last blog.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katie, sorry I missed the rage-a-thon in person but let me tell you, it was entertaining to read, especially the part about the retard farm.

are you a prisoner of TOW until 9m? Call me when you're off

p.s. agreed: can't wait til you get a camera phone!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just regret my long, fake nails. Were they really that bad? why didn't any of my "true friends" tell me?

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home