Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm having a great Saturday!! Maura hung out at the store almost all day. We tried on some of the hidiousis dresses on sale here. Maura was a sexy gypsy and I was a 90's latina beauty pageant contestant. I took a poo while I was wearing mine. I wish I had pictures. Oooh speaking of, I have pictures to get at Walgreens. YAY! This day just keeps getting better.

I also booked a flight to Maine in the end of May which I'm really excited about. I can't afford it, but whatever, I'll just be totally broke and mooch off my friends. I basically wanted to gush about my happy day. finished

5 Comments:

Blogger the homunculus said...

i guess that's why they don't put toilets in dressing rooms. good job, that was hilarious.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is leslie cooke really getting married??? wtf??? -ruby

3:21 PM  
Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

Yeah! This summer to a guy she met in college. Susan Tee told me about it. crazy

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf post a new blog, can't you see people are BORED at work and need your words to make it through five more min. of hell. see what you can do about that.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Joey Mac said...

Awesome dancing at Brothers Katie

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home