Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring Break 2006!

I'm on day two of my spring break soaking up rays in Cabbo with LC and Steven- I wish! No this year my spring break has been spent mostly wathing movies on cable all day and hoping someone can hang out with me by nightfall. So far in the last two days I've watched Butterfly A/Effect, Toys, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Titanic.

I'm sorry, but aside from the flute whistling Celine Dion's- My Heart Will Go On every time kate winslet and leo d. have a special moment, that movie is awesome. I thought I was going to have a heart attack the last hour and a half when the boat starts sinking. I've seen the movie once before and of course I know the fucking thing sinks, but there's a part of me while watching it that hopes only the bad people will die. I did cry too. It's sad when that old lady talks at the end, right after that boat fishes around for living people but everyone's frozen. They show a frozen woman holding a frozen baby, it's pretty brutal. I felt like crap for about 15 minutes afterward until I changed the channel to E!'s Popstars Gone Bad. That made me feel better with all the bright colors and silly commentary.

It's hard to really enjoy myself too because I do have shit that I need to get done over break and I've also been pressuring myself to work out. I have been doing sit-ups in the morning. I just wish I could pick up a few waitressing shifts but everyone at my job is so greedy with their hours.

oh well, ta ta

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always hated when the ship is sinking and it's perpendicular to the water and bodies start flying down and hitting the railings. that was kind of graphic, james cameron.

and agreed that the celine dion flute-playing brings tears to the eyes

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw titanic for the second time last year and it was great. Brett kept saying, "just change it. youve seen it before and youre just going to be sad at the end." he was right on the money.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was under "Quadrapalegic humor"

Q. What do you say to a girl with no arms and no legs?

A. Nice tits!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

good one

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home