Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Fraud

I'm so sick of the way that anytime you buy anything off the t.v./ internet they automatically sign you up for some bullshit membership where they charge your credit card once amonth for no service whatsoever.

I resent that there are so many people out there keeping these retards in business via being too lazy to challenge the charges. I know I've been guilty too, but fuck that, I'm not gonna give these assholes my money anymore- even if it's only $9.95!

It just amazes me that there are actual businesses that survive on ONLY the knowledgable hope that a lot of people are probably not going to care about the charge and of the ones that do care, so many are too fucking lazy to sit on hold for 10 minutes.

I know that I had 30 days to cancel the "membership" that I was forced to sign up for, but it was very satisfying to tell the operator to take my charges off because they were unauthorized and "fraudulant." (dramatic, yes) She recommended that I looked at the terms of agreement online, I recommended that she rape herself with an old broom. Think: splinters

4 Comments:

Blogger Bishai said...

maybe she loves eating boobs.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why couldn't i find jen? i wanted to see some titty!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the inventive ways of raping you come up with

...and jen is definitely going to be one of those moms who still breastfeeds their kids when they're six years old: "Joey, take a break from the swing, you need some lunch!" as she yanks her specialty bra down

8:30 AM  
Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

They must swap them around because I just checked again and she wasn't on the first page. Just keep scrolling through, you'll see her eventually. Make sure you're ready to jerk off because those kids are hot and tight.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home