Friday, February 24, 2006

I smell like cigarettes

I went out last night to the coolest club in all of the Yorktown parking lot- Bamboo Room. And yes, there is bamboo everywhere. What a cool theme.

It was the smokiest place I have been in a while. I noticed it when I first walked in but I just got used to it. I smoked a couple last night, but not enough to explain my cigarette hangover today. I slept at Ashly's so I'm wearing the same shirt I did last night and I def didn't shower. I didn't notice my cigarette rank until I sat down in th library. I REEK of cigarettes. Especially my purse. I smelled it a few minutes ago and it made me nausious. I kind of want to just desert it in the library, (after shitting in it). Oh sorry Will, I hope that didn't gross you out too much. (j/k, j/k, j/k)

Point? I am so pro the smoking ban. It's disgusting! People smoke WAY more than they need to in a bar. If they made people step outside the whole experience would be a lot cleaner. When Maine went nonsmoking I was anti, until I realized how nice it was to wake up in the morning and still have smokes and you didn't smell like a rusty coffee can full of wet cigarettes.

It's only a matter of time people. And fuck anyone who thinks it's the government taking away rights. You should thank the govenment for forcing you NOT to smoke once in a while. I mean people used to be able to smoke everywhere. I wish they'd make cigarettes illegal, then I could quit. Illegal substances are impossible to find. I guess all I'm trying to say is that I'm too weak to quit myself so everyone who smokes should suffer.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie if you were still smoking you would want the smoking ban lifted too.

ps you smell.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't think you want to open up the smoking ban can of worms. Besides, it's a pointless debate, it's already happening and the ban was passed.

As much as I hate regulation of cigarettes like that, I do agree that it's nice to go to a bar and not smell like shit the next day. However, I think Febreze might go out of business. And you're right, it takes care of that pesky habit of smoking an entire pack when I go out. But then again...if I can't smoke, I drink more. Eh...pros and cons, pros and cons.

And people won't give a shit once it's warm outside.

I decided to just start chewing tobacco. It's much more lady like and classy.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should be thankful. the cigarettes cover up the foul stench of your rotting snatches.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh c'mon steph, jump on the more drinking wagon! it's soooo much fun. c'mon, ill buy you a tequila shot

4:15 AM  
Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

A. Kristin I do smoke, I just act like I don't.

B. Steph! I thought you quit.

C. I've learned that nothing ever covers up the smell of my rotting snatch unless it's several highly scented tampons dipped in Pine Sol.

D. Drinking more. A problem?

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quitting boat has sailed. Not smoking made me cross eyed and healthy. I'm not really about that right now.

And Tommy, my snatch doesn't smell because it smokes too.

You're all right...drinking more is not a problem. I'm drunk right now. And so is my snatch.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katie, are you still on for a wine and cheese thing this week?

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't smoked for 2 weeks. i think i'm done for good.

and till now i never noticed how gross my balls smell.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home