Tuesday, May 02, 2006

grown out chunky highlights

I really wanted to post something but I feel like shit today. I went out for a few drinks/ got trashed with work peeps because we closed really early last night. I should have gone home and gone to bed because I wasn't fully recovered from U of I plus I slept over at Maura's on Sunday and Tommy and Will were having the loudest sex ever. I could even hear it over Maura's snoring. I think they were 69 blowjobbing eachother and taking breaks for loud moaning. Whatever.

I am pissed at myself that I smoked this weekend but Will made me. Oh well, so I smoked Sunday and Monday too, but I'm requitting today. Why did I cheat!! I hate myself. Gosh, let's see what else is going on... school's almost over. Thank GOD that I only have 4 more years left til I get that pesky bachelors.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you left one part out. will and i were role playing. i was maura and will was katie. we lunched eachother's boxes (buttholes) all night and the moans were actually impressions of you guys!

sorry that you smoked. i distinctly recalling encouraging you to smoke. i figured you'd get more guys if you were smoking because smoking is so sexy. i was just trying to help you out.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real proud of you that you didn’t smoke last night. Just remember the 40 year old ladies that do. Sick. I hate myself right now for being led on that path. But fuck, I do have those five cartons at home so me and Mr. Camel are pretty much best friends right now.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home