Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I was hottt

U of I was really fun this weekend. I went down on Firday at midnight and stayed til Sunday morning. My neck's still sore from sleeping on my sister's couch and getting skullfucked. I went out dancing on Saturday night but not my normal psycho dancing. I was in slutty dance mode. I danced with a really tall black guy named Ian. He told me I was the only one in there who knew how to dance as I gyrated my sweaty ass all over his thick Nubian thigh. His friend (also black) invited me to a keg party, but I knew that "keg" really meant "rape the white girl" so I went Mexican food instead. Who knew Champaign had such a diverse culture?

Both my jobs are closing. The store closes May 24th and the restaurant closes May 25th. I really need to start looking for another job. I'm very anti the wait until the job ends and then try to find another only to be unemployed and screwed for 2 months mode.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have let him finger bang you while on the dance floor. That happens more than you'd think at U of I.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

Ummm, I sort of did. It wasn't a full out fingering though, just the tip- just for a second

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home