Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I can't believe I'm posting this

Don't you remember those girls in highschool that would save their poo till they got home everyday? Fuck that- I've never been one of those afraid to poo in public bathrooms types, heck I've even pooed in a port-o-potty (hovering, of course- it was a great mini workout) But I believe that there are certain ettiquettes that one must follow during this ever so private, and sometimes sensual moment.

When I enter a bathroom knowing I have to poo, I wait patiently until the bathroom is pretty much cleared out, usually masking my stakeout with a redo of my ponytail or a no reason handwash (which coincidentally I never do AFTER pooing, (just kidding, of course))

When the time is right and I'm ready to do it, I pinch out a quick one and flush 2-5 times throughout the process. (waste of water-possibly, save of embarrassment-definitely!) I exit quickly as to avoid any late bathroom enterers, wiping the push tears away from my eyes and ACTION-all smiles out the door.

Well today, this lady went into the stall next to mine whilst I was waiting patiently for my movement to come. After a few moments passed with no peeing sounds, tampon opening sounds, an old pad being ripped off sounds, or puking noises, I started to freak out a little.

I knew this bitch was gonna poo. I started thinking that maybe she was waiting for me to leave so she could go. There were no sounds from her stall- she was holding everything! I wasn't done yet! But god knows I couldn't go anymore with her right there...hovering on my every sound, waiting for that flush followed by a few steps to the door, mirror check pause and then finally that sound of the bathroom door swinging closed when she would unleash her sweet release. It was just too much pressure, so I left, totally unpoosified (unsatisfied with poo just thrown in there)

Basically I left the bathroom thinking she was really rude. I was clearly already there and starting. You can't go to the stall right next to someone and totally intimidate them out of thier poo, by just rudely doing yours. This isn't NAM!

If it was me, after realizing the bathroom was already claimed, I would have pretended to do something in there, perhaps a fake line of coke, and then just left. There's a bathroom every 15 steps at this school! Who just sits next to someone pooing and poos? Someone perhaps from the trailor park by Venture? Clearly not of good raising, different, poorer, worse. (hommage to Will)

Well, my poo went dormant and I know the rest is gonna hit me when I'm in class. Oh well, none of these tweens care about a non-traditional hag like myself anyways. I guess I'll just have to fart a lot while sitting next to the dirty kid- wait I am the dirty kid. Shit! (seriously, no pun intended)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whenever i want to cover up poo sounds in public bathrooms (farts, splats, blasts, that crackling sound when it comes out), I either simultaneously flush and let it rip, or I clear my throat/cough, or spin the toilet paper roll really hard, or ruffle a newspaper. they're none the wiser.

funny post katie. i feel like, through the internet, i'm starting to get to know the real you!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you think she would have done if you would have pretended to leave and when she walked out of the stall said, "thanks for stealing my poo, bitch". I really think you should try that next time.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean is there really ediquite when it comes to the bathroom. Maybe w/ women but lets examine for a minute. You are in a closed off section that no one can really see in. Unless your in a handicapped one with that huge gap bwt then door and the stall, where you can basically b seen by anyone. But whos gonna know who you are, what you look like. If there is noise its like farting in a crowded room, no ones gonna know who you are. And if there is intimidation dip some toilet paper in the pissy water lob it over the side hope it hits the bitch in the head causeing her to run out of the bathroom lesving you in paradise to poo as you please.

11:44 AM  
Blogger SES said...

agree with Maura, you should have called her out on leaving you unpoosified...this is something every woman knows about but is afraid to talk about, like genital warts!

or you should have just talked through the stall and said, "Are you planning on going anytime soon, because I'm totally waiting for you to drop it while its hot so that I can go too"

you guys pysched each other out but I do think this was your best post ever.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

Thanks for the tips guys! And I'm glad that my "poo"sting is making us closer tommy.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get why any of you care. When I have to go I do, sounds and smells be damned. I should have figured that YOU hide it Tommy. You probably go to the bathroom pretending like you're moisturizing, or re- applying some of your gay-blonde-man shampoo.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, i usually just pretend i'm douching.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home