Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I get annoyed often while at school when I'm trying to take a nap in the "quiet" area of the library and about 10 Indians convene 5 feet away and don't SHUT THE FUCK UP! I officially hate that race! Well, at least all the ones who go to COD which is about eight thousand. Seriously, go to the Quad or cafeteria or whatever. And by the way "Candy Shop" is no longer (yes it once was) an acceptable ringtone!

I didn't even just lay there and hope they'd go away either. I sat up repeatedly and glared at them. At one point I actually got up the balls to shoosh. (I did it like the hockey guy in Encino Man, just kidding I could never be that bad-ass.)

They weren't even talking to eachother for most of the time. One of them would start singing, or whatever you do when making noises for dance music, and then as soon as the other would acknowledge and start singing back they'd burst into obnoxious uncontrollable laughter.

Whatever I'm tired and cranky now. I have this Humanities class next that the teacher is psychotic about attendance in. We do NOTHING. She puts a piece of art on the overhead and then guides everyone in class to thinking and feeling what she wants. Oh and did I mention the pointless group work we do, usually entailing a worksheet. At least it's easy, but the teacher has really bad snaggle teeth and it's hard not to focus on them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sprague said...

In my humanities class in high school, I saw a kid with hydrocephilitis and spina bifida do a karate demostration which entailed him running around in a circle karate chopping the air and then, amazingly, doing the splits. My point is, humanities nurture the soul, kaite... the soul.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

so true. I'm gonna keep my spine crossed for somethning like that to happen this semester.

Badum ching

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my humanities class in high school, we learned to hate EVERY race. Also, in my town, we were required to put our race on our front door. It helped us figure out which houses to vandalize.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home