Wednesday, December 21, 2005

MRRY XMAS

My hasn't this year gone quickly. I can not count
Every time I had blog
Rage, but I know it was a lot. We all know I
Really have issues with it, and
Yes, I've posted things that I myself was offended by, but a wise blogger once told me that

Censorship is a regrettable thing in a blog.
Hell, who cares who's offended, as long as it
Rises some laughs. My true friends understand when
I joke this way, and those who don't should fuck a dead baby!
Some of the blogs I've read
This year
Made me shit my pants
And some sucked
Sorta like this one.

Here's some holiday jokes:

What's purple, covered in puss, and squels?
A peeled baby in a bag of salt

What does a baby and a Pinto have in common?
They're fun to ride until they die.

What's worse than a having sex with a dead baby?
Having sex with a dead baby filled with razor blades.

What is red and creeps up your leg?
A homesick abortion.

What is special about a dead baby over all other forms of life?
You can achieve deep throat from whichever way you enter

Merry Cross-mas whores!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy christmas to you too!

what do you get when you strangle a baby to death?

aroused.

what's the difference between a ferarri and a pile of dead babies?

i don't have a ferrari in my garage.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's better than a dead baby?

A black dead baby!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home