Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I wish I had a New Year's resolution, but I can't think of anything. It's hard to find resoltuions once you've already achieved perfection in every way. New Year's resolutions are like Lent, if you already have something that you want to do, you can just make it your "resolution" or give it up "for Christ." Otherwise, you just skip it til next yerrr.


I got some decent stuff this year. My dad gave me a stereo, totally unexpected. Pete got me a really nice sweater and necklace, that although I was first unsure of the sweater, I'm now obsessed. My friends didn't get me anything- cheap assholes. Everything else I got was directly instructed for except the Kohl's teal crushed velvet blazer (with shoulder pads) and sparkly sweater from Chico's. Oh great, now someone's gonna google Chico's and Kohl's and I'll get anonymous hate comments about my weight from the presidensts of their companies.

I don't think the people that gave me those gifts have access to my blog...

3 Comments:

Blogger the homunculus said...

back when I was catholic, my resolution each year was, "live more like jesus." And you know what? by the time I was 16 i had nearly reached jesus-levels of turning the other cheek, brotherly love, and scumminess.

this year, however, i gave up smoking. my aching left lung is already feeling better.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis1/p21-pe07.html

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chico's made me giggle. Is that the classy mom genre store near lagrange theater?? Or is that cleo's? Either way, I'm giggling. And masturbating about the thought of owning a bar.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home