Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ummmm

So I'm an idiot. I posted the name of the bar that I (used to) work at on my blog. Someone googled it and found my blog. Now all 10 people that work there know about my blog. I need to stop saying my blog.

If anyone cares to review, I wrote some negative comments about my boss starting around the 25th of November. He read it and when I called to see what time I should come in today he told me that I need to fix it or find a new job. Well, I took the name of the bar off my posts but I really don't want to work there anymore because I think it will be a little awkward. Please check the comments as well, because there are some angry anonymous posts.

Upside- I don't have to work all night on Friday and Saturday and I may not have to work on New Year's Eve. I do have to find a new job though. Hopefully that doesn't take too long. I don't really care. I didn't publish anything that isn't the truth dammit! I know that I can get a job at Dominick's.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black Wednesday's last comment was priceless. Why must fat girls be the angsty ones?

I'm kind of confused though, about anonymous' identity...did that tirade belong to your boss speaking of himself in third person? Or was it a traitor waitress bitch?

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I bet they read your blog now. And they all collaborated behind the bar on that burn of a comment. "Don't put just a white baby, it has to be a mixed race baby! And don't forget to talk about prostitution!"

But Dominick's trumps Wal-Mart any day.

Way to stand by your journalistic integrity, Sinclair Lewis.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of coarse now, anytime someone googles dominick's and double headed dildos....

12:29 AM  
Blogger thealphafelines said...

I think anonymous is crazy. Start locking your doors, in fact move.

Who cares that you got fired Katie, the service industry is for Mexicans. I think Walmart is a step up from bartending in the suburbs. Don't they give health insurance?

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home