Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I hate my life

I really do. I know it will change and hopefully get better but right now I hate it. I'm already sick of bartending. Not the job- the fucking hours. I have to work until 2am every friday and saturday. I feel like I'm in 8th grade again when all weekends sucked because I had to go stay at my dad's and miss out on all the fun.

Also, I am so sick of this semester. It's cutting into my mediocre weekday social life. There are other things that aren't going too well either but I don't think I should bloggerize them. I guess I just feel sorry for myself right now and thought I'd share that with all of you, all 3-5 of you.

This is what happens when you drink wine alone doing homework while everyone else is out enjoying life together.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

c'mon katie. bartending is fun! can't you get drunk while you work? i guess that'd be the only fun thing for me. oh, and if your friends came in and got drunk with you. aren't you making tons of money? that's fun too. i'll get drunk at your bar when i come home....as if that's any consolation. i doubt any of this has made you feel any better. i apologize

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what i say to people who work in the service industry? it sucks to be you. now go get me more coffee and don't spit in it.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...or when life sucked junior year and you had to lure us to your dad's apt with false promises of good weed. Come on Katie, these are my feelings, I can't control them, I can only share them.

sorry I didn't make it to the sandbar, I got lost at TJMaxx

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me when you drink a bottle of wine alone. Im in, you dont even have to talk to me we will just buy those really long straws and sit in silence.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home