Saturday, February 18, 2006

must quit pointless job

I really hate working at this store. It is so pointless. I only work here enough to pull in an extra $90 a week which I could easily make up in one day of waitressing. I just feel bad for TOW. If I leave she's screwed, or in her case probably face-fucked.

She would really be an awesome face fuck. I've always been an advocate for someone letting her. Believe me- she would do it. If there are any guys reading this who wanna face fuck a parapalegic sort of midget with a tight rack let me know. It WILL happen. She is one horny bitch with a very strong tongue, it's her only usable limb. You know what that means- you could easily rape her afterwards.

So enough of that. I just wish I didn't feel bad for her and keep this job. Sarah- why don't you take some of my hours? It's a really rewarding part-time career.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cripples don't deserve your love.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can give her my name...for working, not for the face fucks.

how many hours do you think I can get? I might be able to work during the week if needed.

I can't wait to feel as rewarded as you do.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

where do you work now? still at the restaurant in hinsdale?

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've learned not to use names, but I still work at the restaurant in Hinsdale as well as this stupid ladies boutique. Translation- REALLY gawdy/ crappy quality/ overpriced garbage shop.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Bishai said...

Q.) What doesn't belong in this list: Meat, Eggs, Wife, and Blowjob?

A.) Blowjob: You can beat your meat, eggs or wife, but you can't beat a blowjob.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home