Thursday, July 13, 2006

be there

LEO: challenging, flamboyant, overbearing, lazy, egotistic,
Let's celebrate the birth of these assholes

When? August 9th
Where? Six Flags Great America of course
Who? Everyone, especially if you're in a wheel chair or retarded so we can start at the head of the line

I know it's usually a ridiculous $50 for a ticket but Sarah can get them for $30 from her credit union. We will be bringing a lot of flasks and making t-shirts before with our own airbrush kits. I smell a smiley face with an Italian flag....

5 Comments:

Blogger SES said...

mine will have a unicorn with my name in hot pink grafitti letters

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are we still doing this?

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey yo, just wanted to let you know I got some $20 off ticket things (well, I have a bunch actually) so if the Sarah thing falls through (not that I'm saying you would fall through on this Sarah) let me know. You can have them.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katie, my mom was talking about places that she'll never go back to because she hates the owners and at the top of her list: sandbar

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had so much fun at great america the other day! we should do it again next year.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home