Thursday, September 08, 2005

I'm listening to Private Dancer by Tina Turner and feeling strangely inspired

I don't know what to write other than I've been busy as fuck! Blogs are now not the number one thing in my life- just kidding blog gods. See, you always have to tell the people upstairs that you are sorry when you insult them...

I guess it's the only thing that I try to apologize for. I don't think they really care if you go to church or practice the 10 commandments or any of that shit because they created NONE of it, well, except supposedly the 10 commandements.

Just because they had some extremist fan clubs way back when who decided to build these pray caves where gay men fuck eachother doesn't mean I have to go...sorry god and jesus. See, now I'm saved.

I'm waiting for my rebate from Dell too. I think that they would send it separately from the computer... oh fuck- I hope I didn't need to keep the box or something. Garbage day was definitely today. SHIT! I need that $200 so that I can buy a digital cammy. If I don't get one, I will start taking pix on my phone and posting them. Those suck. TTYL ROFL BFF LOL

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rufus: Jesus, i used to be like you. Dirty, smelly, thinking i was the son of god.

Jesus: i AM the son of god.

Rufus: yeah.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was on a boat once called 'The Private Dancer'. It was on a whalewatching trip. The seas were rough that day, but she was called 'the ship of dreams' so we were ok.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a really bad PC game we have here called Private Dancer. You play cards and win money so you can have your private dancer strip down. But they dance really bad, and look even worse.Its really terrible, and i dont suggest running out and getting it for your new labtop Tey.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what does ROFL mean? Is that like the opposite of TTFN?

I call myself a girlfriend and I can't even decode tween-speak?

God, I'm worthless.

p.s. ISBT means "I suck big-time."

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete - can you still jack off to this delightful game? ROFL - rolling on the floor laughing. I google silly new acronyms when I don't know 'em.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete - can you still jack off to this delightful game? ROFL - rolling on the floor laughing. I google silly new acronyms when I don't know 'em.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate, I don't think you can really call it "private dancing" when you were listening to it while stripping in front of the white hen at the corner of Ashland and Hillgrove. (she's there most week nights and gives a matinee on sunday)

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isbt was me, but now I'm aka acronym queen...

I'm going to rule even more now that there's billions of acronyms I must come into contact with every second at my new career:

I'm an SBS in the U30 unit of the MBU at CB...

Ben would be fantastic at CB, he already talks like that

4:39 PM  
Blogger Bina Simon said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire brisbane

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home