Friday, November 11, 2005

New Jobby

And I don't mean techniques for blowing

I quit Bacino's. Yay!! I fucking hate that hell hole. It is hands down the shittiest place I have ever worked, besides when I was a funeral makeup artist for babies who had died in the microwave. I did get a lot of free food/wine though. The funeral parlor only gave me free fermaldehyde to dip my cigarettes in. What a buzz.

My new job's at this bar/restaurant called in the fairest field of all, Brookfield. The owner is a CREEP though. Since I go there twice a week he felt the liberty to tell me that he was masturbating in his car one morning eating pancakes while I was setting up the outside tables at Bacino's. Ummm, Thanks?

He is a pig. My "interview" consisted of him rambling about nothing that had to do with the job and blatently staring at my tits several times. Afterwards I was having a drink with Dacia and he wouldn't stop talking about all these women that have been obsessed with him. Wow- that must mean he's really good in bed. Right.

Well, I guess there's only one thing I should do before my first day tomorrow and that's to let him dead horse me after I "pass out" at the bar. God do I love faking sleep for rape.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Katie, it's like a guy can't blatently jack off and stare at your girls anymore. Sounds like you went all 'Hollywood'.

That's Hollywood, Brookfield.

Congrats at quitting Bacino's!

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should become a comedian. that was the funniest thing i've read in weeks. i want you inside me.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better hope your boss doesn't have internet access...but bacino's does have a waitress wanted sign posted, right?

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Tommie, you sound like you are probably a big fat girl and don't get many dates. I am going to bet that you will spend the New Year looking for a new job. Heads up, honey, this is not the way to make friends.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home