Monday, April 23, 2007

match.com has gone too far!!

So I was logging onto my myspace account when I was attacked by the creepiest match.com video ever. It's titled "find single doctors in your area." There's this Joey from friends looking male model guy in scrubs like checking his charts and then looking up at you with a half smile and then fidgeting with his stethescope, adorably, and all the while those sexy/serious eyes and pouty lips playfully joining along. At the end of the clip he's walking away and then stops and half-turns for a second wishing that we could be together.

BARF!

I thought doctor's were supposed to be smart.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back posting again. I deem you good enough for a link.

11:45 AM  
Blogger the homunculus said...

doctors? smart? at the barcrawl this year i pissed all over the floor at c.o.'s.

wait... that makes me a genius!

8:55 PM  
Blogger SES said...

my new least fav part about myspace (and believe me, there's new ones every day) is the screen that comes up after you log out. More often than not, it's an ad for match.com and a creepy "single" approaches the camera with come-hither eyes, much as you describe.

now get posting again!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home