Monday, September 12, 2005

I AM PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am starting to hate blogger. This is the second time that I have tried to post and for some FUCKING reason it doesn't post! I really want to take this keyboard and throw it at the ball of cunt mucas next to me who want stop FUCKING SNIFFLING!! I hope she looks at my computer and sees that.

So I had a perfectly good blog entry written detailing some of the wedding excitement, my latest teeth whitening, also mentioned how much I hate the girl next to me. It was a delightful entry! (Honestly, I want her to die by brutal gang rape from her male family members) I almost didn't put that in... almost. Actually it was worse and I erased some of it.

Ummmm let's see.. I was mentioning- I don't feel like rewriting the shit I already fucking wrote. It lost it's moment and now all I can do is leave this as a rage entry. FUCK YOU BLOGGER! Will- you have to come over tomorrow and help me set up my internet so that I never have to use explorer again. I want to hate crime them.

Who is this girl kidding. She really thinks no one can hear her. This has been happening for a half hour with no attempt at Kleenex! Did I mention that she gulps a lump down every two minutes or so during which I have to hold back gagging? Yeah- she needs to die

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree...if you took anger management classes and controlled your rage, there would be nothing left.

I enjoy these "I AM PISSSSSSSSSSSED!!!!!!!!" (+ about 13 more exclaimation points) posts.

but blogger is annoying sometimes, especially when you're doing it in public

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I recommend copy/pasting your post before you publish. It flubs sometimes and that will keep your post for you.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home