Thursday, September 22, 2005

I like what Will's doing

I think I might do the same. I find that my life is so boring that I really have to pine at my thoughts in order to find something worth posting. Then when I read back, especially my anger blogs, I'm slightly embarassed. Not embarassed of my anger, but more of my writing. I sent in my rebate to Dell today, so I should have a digital camera in a few weeks. I think I'll take a bit of a hiatus until then. I'm much better at taking pictures and writing comments after them. We'll see how long it takes me to figure that out...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy your rage-a-blogs, especially at work, when I'm not even supposed to be looking at blogs. It makes me feel justified in my cubicle angst.

what are your weekend plans? Tonight's K's bday so we're going to see a movie, and possibly dinner, but when are you working/not working?

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, so p.s. don't take a sabaticle, I like reading your blogs

but I can't deny I'm really looking forward to seeing your pics and captions

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone likes what I'm doing.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home