Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I went to the dermatoligist today. Different front desk lady, same bitchiness. (The one I encountered last time was in the area that you pay the fucking $30 co-pay.)

I go in there at 3- even though they told me I should be there 15 minutes early, but fuck that, I am NOT going in 15 minutes early. The bitch asks for my "paperwork." I told her the lady must have taken it last time. She was quite sure this was not the case.
"Ummm, I don't have anything here for you and we ALWAYS give the paperwork back to the patient."
Fine whore- you caught me in a lie. You're so good at fucking paper filing detective work. It's a perfect job for a fat ugly skank wearing a 14k gold necklace with a cubic zirconian encrusted heart through it.

I don't know, but when I sense hostility before I even open my mouth or give any dirty looks- I like to make the person's job on the other side of the counter a living hell! She had me re-fill out my paperwork- did ask me if I was over 18- and there came a part about my mom's insurance stuff so, just to be a jerk, I told her that I didn't know my mom's social security number (which I don't know but could have easily found out by calling)
She says to me- "Well you'll just have to give her a call then."
My reply "She's at work, she can't be reached." BURN!!!

I also stood at the desk and filled out my paperwork really slow. Ha Ha bitch. After that reaming she'll probably kill herself tonight. Oh well, that's what you get when you mess with a liger. She couldn't have been more than 24 yrs old which pissed me off even more because she was talking down to me like I was 13.

Something smells... my dad thinks there's a dead mouse behind the stove. I feel like I have heart burn right now. Let's see what else can I complain about...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

she really wasn't fat, re-reading this I feel bad. She wasn't fat, but she was an ugly skank.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home