Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm supposed to be packing right now....

but I'll blog instead.

I may not have the chance to be near a computer for the rest of the weekend! So yeah, today probably goes down as the busiest day I have ever had. I would do a run down of the shit I had to do, but I just want to forget it ever happened.

I'm contemplating how to best pack my bridesmaid dress without totally wrinkling it. I think I'll just roll it up. God this is boring, sorry for anyone reading this. Rape, gangrape, incest, anal and beastiality. (I thought I would just spice up the old blog.)

I wonder if I'll always find this shit funny. I mean it's simply an extreme poopoo joke. God- this is boring, I hope no one reads this. Maura's coming over soon, maybe she'll do the fucked up dance like she used to and I can post about that.

Until then...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kate, are you home yet? can't wait for a maine blog...lots of skiing incidents, I hope.

or drunken wedding stories, I'll take those any day.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think anonymous totally has a crush on you! he was like "keep it going" "pay whenever you want"-- maybe you should send him your info and you'll like fall in love foreva!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home