Saturday, September 24, 2005

I'm sitting at the store feeling inspired to write. How's everybody doin tonight? Maura's taking the train from her babysitting job and were gonna have coffee and cigarettes. As Maura would say, yum. (I will gladly explain that for anyone who's interested.)

I'm getting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of people with pictures on their blog! I need a digi cammy NOW! It may be sooner than I expected though because I'm dropping a class. I'm pretty annoyed becasue I have my schedule so perfectly packed so that I can be ready to transfer by fall, but the people at COD suck and don't have updated fucking information.

They told me that I needed a basic food prep class so I enrolled, paid for the class, bought the $200 book/workbook combo, bought the supplies (3 knives, measuring cups, teaspoons, knife sharpener, rubber gloves, latex assless cat suit, meat thermometer, knife carrying case [what!] and a couple other things that I'm forgetting- totalling approximately $200) and the piece de resistance- my uniform. I now own a pair of those checkered black pants, 3 chef hats, apron, crappy rubber bottomed shoes from Wal-Mart, neckerchief, brass neckerchief holder and a COD monogrammed chef's coat. Anyone want to be a sexy chef for Halloween, except it wouldn't be sexy in any way, especially with the hat.

So I missed the cut-off date for the full refund for the class, but I am demanding all the money back. They advised me upon information that wasn't current- it's their fucking fault! I also really want to demand a full refund for my book as well considering there's no way to get any money back for all the shit that I had to buy! If they don't comply, I will bomb the school- take that homeland security! I hope I don't get audited or something for posting that.

On the upside- I now don't have to wake up at 6 am twice a week, which actually I didn't even mind that much. It's wierd because I think that I won't take advantage of the extra time to get more work done, I'll just get more TV in. I've missed the TV so much.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

katie, you don't really need a camera. you just need to use google image search. more than half of the pics i post are downloaded. they're more exciting. i mean, can we really stand one more pic of sarah and maura sneaking smokes at some cafe in jamsterdam? kill me! Ha, kidding SES, your you're-up pictures are a delight.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

I thought those wrestler guys were just you dressed up and then photoshopped together

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home