Friday, October 07, 2005

Do I hate women?

I think not. I believe I hate all people equally, especially blacks.

I've been away from the blogger circle for a while, still waiting for that damn rebate for my camera, but was happy to see that after weeks of crap, everyone has some pretty hilarious posts/ comments. I guess I've been a little weary of posting lately. I feel like my blog could be giving me a bad rap, (I almost spelled that wrap). I'm going to try to post when I'm not angry. The blog is not the best place to get out Level IV rage. I should only use blogging when rage is at least Level II or Level I

I spent the first of many nights in the city at Maura's new apartment. We shared a bed...and a two-sided dildo. Just kidding, we each had our own dildo. Eleanor had a little one too- it was so cute. Just kidding- Eleanor didn't have a dildo, but she did pee on Maura's bed...and face. Maura's really kinky. (I can just picture you reading this Maura- shaking your head and saying, "fuckin' bitch")

But anyways, is anyone doing anything fantabulous this weekend. Can I come?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sprague said...

Astroglide and kleenex under the bed?

1:54 PM  
Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

Kitty litter and dryer sheets

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home